Please log in to access Surveying
-- NIKON LEGAL INFORMATION --
Nikon Inc. maintains this password protected site (the "Site") to provide commercial and technical Nikon product service and repair information to current Nikon authorized CD ROM/Internet subscribers ("Subscriber(s)"). All users who are not Subscribers, are unauthorized and must immediately leave this Site. Subscriber may download material displayed on the Site for Subscriber's commercial use only provided Subscriber also retains on all downloaded materials all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the displayed materials and further provided that Subscriber maintains all downloaded materials in strict confidence and not disclose such downloaded materials except to Subscriber's employees with a need to know. Subscriber may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use the content of the Site for personal, public or other commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video, except as specifically permitted herein, without Nikon Inc.'s written permission.
Subscriber's access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing, using and browsing the Site, Subscriber accepts and agrees to be bound by, without limitation or qualification, the above provisions concerning downloading materials and site content and the Terms and Conditions below.
-- TERMS AND CONDITIONS --
- Subscriber should assume that everything seen or read on the Site is copyrighted and confidential and proprietary to Nikon Inc. unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided above, in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Nikon Inc. Nikon Inc. neither warrants nor represents that Subscriber's use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Nikon Inc.
- While Nikon Inc. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Nikon Inc. makes no warranties or representation as to its accuracy. Nikon Inc. assumes no and disclaims all liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- SUBSCRIBER'S USE OF, BROWSING IN, AND DOWNLOADING CONTENT FROM, THE SITE ARE AT SUBSCRIBER'S RISK. NEITHER NIKON INC. NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE SITE IS LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF SUBSCRIBER'S ACCESS TO, DOWNLOADING CONTENT FROM, OR BROWSING, OR USE OF, THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO SUBSCRIBER "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to Subscriber. Subscriber should check Subscriber's local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Nikon Inc. also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, Subscriber's or anyone else's computer equipment or other property on account of Subscriber's access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Nikon Inc. The use of these images by Subscriber or anyone else authorized by Subscriber, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Nikon Inc. and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks displayed on the Site without the written permission of Nikon Inc. or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Subscriber's misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, is strictly prohibited. Subscriber is also advised that Nikon Inc. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property and other proprietary rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Software from this Site is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, Subscriber represents and warrants that Subscriber is not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
- Subscriber's password is for Subscriber's use only and Subscriber is solely responsible for safeguarding the security and confidentiality of Subscriber's password. In the event Nikon Inc. determines, at is sole discretion, that Subscriber has directly or indirectly allowed the unauthorized use of Subscriber's password, then Nikon Inc. may, without notice to Subscriber, permanently and without replacement deactivate such password preventing further Subscriber access to the Site, with Nikon having no liability whatsoever therefor to Subscriber.
- Nikon Inc. may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions and provisions regarding downloaded materials and site content by updating this posting. Subscriber is bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions and provisions regarding downloaded materials and site content to which Subscriber is bound.